Water Tanks Cleaning are containers used to store water for numerous purposes; whether it is for drinking water, irrigation purposes, fire suppression, etc. the list goes on.
Since the insides of water tanks are moist all the time (for good reason seeing as how they contain water) the environment is perfect for the growth of germs, bacteria, and fungi.
As result water tanks have to be cleaned regularly and thoroughly to ensure, mainly, the safe consumption of water.
Usually, water tanks are cleaned at least twice a year (maybe more depending on the size) to make sure that you get rid of mildew, mold, and fungi.
You can book us for water tank cleaning services in Chandigarh at your convenience.
Process of Water Tank Cleaning
- Empty the tank: Make sure the tank is emptied of all water
- Clean the walls: Scrub the inner walls of the tank thoroughly and then pressure wash it off.
- Rinse out the tank: You don’t want any dirt remaining in the tank when you carry out the next steps as it will interfere with the cleaning process.
- Mix a solution of bleach and water: 1 tablespoon of bleach for every gallon of water. Scrub the inner walls of the tank using this solution and let it rest there for at least 2 hours.
- Rinse the tank: After the 2 hours rinse the tank thoroughly with clean water. Make sure it is thoroughly cleaned; you don’t want the taste of disinfectant in your drinking water.
Steps for Underground Tank Cleaning
- First of all, fill the tank at the top level.
- Add the appropriate amount of bleach to the tank (this varies according to the size of the tank and how much water it can hold)
- To disinfect your plumbing lines turn on your taps and leave them on until you can smell chlorine.
- Leave the solution in the tanks overnight (at least 12 hours) to make sure it is thoroughly disinfected.
- Clean the tank
- Now the tank is ready.
Whilst you can clean your water tanks at home it is always best to hire professionals to do the cleaning as they have the proper equipment and tools that facilitate efficient cleaning of the water tank.
Just make sure the cleaning crew follows through with all the steps given above for both kinds of water tanks to make sure it is efficiently cleaned and ready use.
Water tank cleaning in Mohali
If you are looking for a professional for a water tank cleaner in Mohali, then Just Call us at +91 8196909191 or you can visit us at www.epicvila.com
Water Tank cleaning service in Chandigarh
Are you looking for a professional who can clean your water tank in Chandigarh Just Call us at +91 8196909191 or you can visit us at www.epicvila.com
Epic Water tank cleaning in Kharar
Are you looking for a professional who can clean your water tank in Kharar, Just Call us at +91 8196909191 or you can visit us at www.epicvila.com
Tank cleaning service in Zirakpur
Are you looking for a professional who can clean your water tank in Zirakpur Just Call us at +91 8196909191 or you can visit us at www.epicvila.com
Epic Water Tank cleaning service in Panchkula
Epic Villa Home Service provides best water tank cleaning service professional in Panchkula, Just Call us at +91 8196909191 or you can visit us at www.epicvila.com
Cleaning of the Water tank in Patna
Epic Villa Home Service provides best water tank cleaning service professional in Patna, Just Call us at +91 8196909191 or you can visit us at www.epicvila.com
Tank cleaning service in Purnia | Purnea
Our Company provides the best water tank cleaning service professional in Purnia /Purnea, Just Call us at +91 8196909191 or you can visit us at www.epicvila.com
Booking Professional for Tank cleaning
Epic Villa Home Service Provide best cleaning professional for a tank in Chandigarh Tricity